Sunday, August 14, 2011

Its almost football time in Tennessee!

Oh, its almost here!!

In 20 short days the Volunteers Football season will start with a "warm up" against the Montana Grizzlies, followed by a rumble against the Cincy Bearcats, and a Gator Hunt in the swamps of Florida... That's gonna be a scary game!

Next up are 3 home games in row... Buffalo and Georgia, then the much anticipated game against LSU (Tennessee has defeated the Tigers 20 times, owning a 20-8-3 all-time series record. GO VOLS!) That particular game is on Oct 15 and I should be in Tennessee then, so maybe I will even get to go :)

If thats not enough excitement for ya, the rest of the season will be NON STOP DRAMA!

Alabama, S. Carolina, MTSU, Arkansas, Vandy, Kentucky! 

My head is spinning ...

Then, hopefully a bowl game or even... dare I say, a National Championship game?


I am so anxious for all of this to start! Watching the first game of the year, for me, is like getting a Coach bag on sale. Its really exciting, and gives me a rush, and something to talk about besides the bag I just bought on sale :)

Here's to another great season!

LET GO VOLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment