Thursday, September 8, 2011

NCAA Football Week 2 Predictions

After a dramatic first week, I am anxious to see what the rest of the season will bring. USC barely beating Minnesota, Baylor taking down TCU, Florida Atl actually scored against Florida...

What can we expect this weekend? With it being so close to a full moon will we see even more craziness? Or at least more hair growth...right?


My "games to watch" this week will be

Iowa over Iowa State - Nothing like some in state rivalry to make things interesting. Who will the Iowans love more? I'm seeing Iowa covering the 7 pt spread and taking the wind outta the Cyclones sails.


Wake Forrest over NC State (favored by 1.5) - The Wolfpack's (cool name) offense seems weak against the Demon Deacons' (another cool name) defense. And QB versus QB talent shows the Deacons can pass around more than a collection plate!


Texas over BYU - The longhorns are favored by 7, and if last week's "we almost got it together" game is any indication, than the Young Cougars (I think there is a joke in there somewhere) will not be eating Bevo anytime soon.

I also see in my crystal ball Tennessee taking out Cincy, Purdue eating Rice, and Nebraska showing Fresno State who's boss. I might even see a Midshipman over take a Hilltopper...


Lets play ball.

XOXO
Paula

2 comments:

  1. you should of been a sports reporter MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spirit regarding college football! I really enjoy it too! I'll be looking for your next prediction list. ;)

    ReplyDelete